[Histonet] H&E QA , again

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Wed Jul 9 08:55:52 CDT 2008

Not meaning to flame anyone here but,  My daily goal, so to speak is too
always hand to the pathologists a slide of trays that are as close to
perfection as possible. I never expect "rejection" of our slides. When this
happens I investigate, find the cause and then address it. Otherwise the
"they are just Histotechs' you know, anyone can do what they do" attitude
would be just. It is a matter of pride for me. When I do have issues with
difficult cases such as difficulty in cutting I will go to the

reading Pathologist and give him a heads up, letting them know the slides
are less than optimal.

Cheryl Miller HT (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Laboratory,P.C.

Omaha, Ne.

402 738 5052

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.