[Histonet] Fungus control tissue

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Wed Jul 9 08:33:46 CDT 2008

I am searching for a good fungus/ GMS control tissue. I can purchase it from
Newcomer Supply but if I can trade someone a fungus control block for plenty
of AFB control slides purchased from Newcomer I would prefer. I am running
low on my own fungus tissue source (which I prefer over purchased). Let me
know, thanks Cheri

Cheryl Miller HT (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Laboratory,P.C.

Omaha, Ne.

402 738 5052

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.