[Histonet] Career opportunities and tissue request

Cory Collins cory.collins <@t> DHAT.com
Wed Jul 9 08:22:02 CDT 2008

Hi Histonet Land,

My name is Cory Collins and I'm the supervisor of a new private lab that
is weeks away from opening in Dallas, TX.  We will be performing
pathology services for and as a part of Digestive Health Associates of
Texas (DHAT), a group of 70+ GI physicians in the DFW area.  The group
comprises multiple offices and 5 endoscopy centers.  DHAT just finished
construction on our brand new, beautiful laboratory stocked with new
equipment.  We have multiple opening for histotechs, lab aides and
billing staff.  All shifts will be during daytime working hours.

Please email your resume with a cover letter to HR <@t> dhat.com for
immediate consideration for these exciting positions with one of the
largest physician groups in North Texas.

We are also in the process of validating our equipment and procedures
and are in need of extra tissue.  Please contact me directly at
cory.collins <@t> DHAT.com if you are in the DFW area and have access to
extra tissue that you can donate.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,

Cory

Cory Collins, HT (ASCP) QIHC

Histology Lab Supervisor

Digestive Health Associates of Texas