[Histonet] Histo Techs needed near Wilmington NC and Sacramento, CA and a histology supervisor needed in Buffalo, NY

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 07:37:36 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetters,

I hope everybody is getting ready for a fun packed 4th of July weekend.  I
just wanted to post a quick notice about a couple of positions I am working
on.  These are permanent positions.

Near Wilmington, NC - 3rd shift histo tech

Sacramento - Day Shift Histo tech with strong cutting skills

Buffalo, NY - Histology Supervisor for prestigious organization.

My clients offer excellent salaries, benefits and relocation assistance.  If
you would like more detailed information for yourself or know of someone
else who might be interested please contact me or forward my information
along.  Thanks!!  Have a great day  and a safe 4th of July - Pam

I also have some great opportunities in FL, TX, WA, MD, Pittsburgh. PA and
Los Angeles, CA

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker

President