[Histonet] RE: Refrigerated slide storage

McKnight, Tanisha tanisha.mcknight <@t> covance.com
Wed Jan 30 13:45:08 CST 2008

There are two large refrigerators dedicated to this only. In our original
set up we were looking at a capacity of about 24,000 slides per
refrigerator. We would like to stay at or exceed this capacity. Vertical or
horizontal doesn't matter. What matters most is maximizing capacity, while
keeping these slides SUPER SAFE. I am told these are very precious to our
client.

  _____

From: Jerry Helisek [mailto:Jerry <@t> ralambusa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:34 PM
To: McKnight, Tanisha
Subject: Refrigerated slide storage

How many slides are you storing?  Would the slides be touching or seperated?
Does Horizonal or vertical matter?

We may be able to help, depending on your reply

Thanks.

------------------------------------

Raymond A. Lamb, Inc

Jerry Helisek

VP North America

jerry <@t> ralambusa.com

5409 Lumley Road, Unit 102

Durham, North Carolina 27703

tel: 919.957.1964

fax: 919.957.1972

mobile: 919.264.7964

Skype ID:jerryhelisek

------------------------------------

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.