[Histonet] on call coverage

kay dubrall katherine_dubrall <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 12:44:02 CST 2008

i've worked for two hospitals where call was required.  in the first, we were paid $2.00 an hour for the entire weekend, day and night.  if you were ever actually called in, you clocked in and were paid your hourly wage, plus they compensated with trip pay.

where i'm currently working, you carry a cell phone and are on call four hours each evening and from 7 am till 10 pm each weekend day.  we are paid our hourly rate for each four hours of call.  if you are called in, you clock in and are paid your hourly rate for the time you actually work.  there is no trip pay.

good luck!

k.

what's kay is kay - j3