FW: [Histonet] Dako Info

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Feb 21 10:18:46 CST 2008

Perhaps this will help clear up some of the confusion.

Patti Loykasek
------ Forwarded Message
From: "DAKOTechServ" <DakoTechServ <@t> dako.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:55:15 -0800
To: "Patti Loykasek" <ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Dako Info

Hi Patti:
To clear up any questions about Dako EnVision products:
The EnVision kit (standard sensitivity) has been discontinued.
The EnVision+ kits are still available and are not being discontinued.
If you would like to post this information, feel free.

With regards,
Karen Nicolaisen Atwood MT(ASCP) CLS
Dako Technical Support