[Histonet] Histology Staining Poster Atlas

McKnight, Tanisha tanisha.mcknight <@t> covance.com
Tue Feb 19 15:22:18 CST 2008

Hello All:

I am looking for a large color poster that has different examples of stained
slides on them. I am hoping this will help some of the people I work with to
identify common histology stains. Does anyone have something like this or
know where to get one?

Tanisha N. McKnight, HT (ASCP)
Covance CLS Indianapolis
Specimen Management, Anatomic Pathology
(317) 271-1200 ext. 7252

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.