[Histonet] Immunoperoxidase Double staining protocol

Sally Price sprice2003 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:31:48 CST 2008

Reul:
An excellent summary of double-staining methods was presented in a paper
published last year in HistoLogic - Here's a link to this article:
http://www.sakura-americas.com/histologic/pdf/06_dec.pdf
Cheers,
Sally

------------------------------
Message: 9
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:34:27 -0600
From: "Reuel Cornelia" <Reuel.Cornelia <@t> tsrh.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Immunoperoxidase Double staining protocol
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
I was asked to do an immunoperoxidase double staining on CD61 ,Cd42, pf4
with an unknown mouse antibody that will work on platelets. Can somebody
help me or any protocol available that I can refer to. I am used of IF
double stianing but not Immunoperoxidase. Thank you.
Reuel Cornelia, BS MT, AMT
Cellular Pathology
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219
Tel: 214-559-7766
fax: 214-559-7768