[Histonet] Histology Positions

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Mon Dec 22 18:16:53 CST 2008

I wanted to send out a few of our new permanent positions:

**If you are interested please send updated resume and/or questions to*:
Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
*
Full Time Permanent/Day Shift-7:30am-3:30pm Location: Phoenix, AZ Facility:
Anatomical Pathology Laboratory Required Skills/Education: HT/HTL ASCP

Part Time Permanent/Day Shift Location: Suprise, AZ Facility: Anatomical
Pathology Laboratory Required Skills/Education: HT/HTL ASCP

Full Time Permanent/Day Shift Location: Memphis, TN Facility: Anatomical
Pathology Laboratory Required Skills/Education: HT/HTL ASCP

Full Time Permanent/Day Shift-5am-1pm Location: Lakeland/Plant City, FL
Required Skills/Education: HT/HTL ASCP, FL licensed

Full Time Permanent/Day Shift-7:30am-3:30pm Location: Conway/Myrtle Beach,
SC Facility: Pathology Lab Required Skills/Education: HT/HTL ASCP AA or BS
Degree in the Sciences

--
Alyssa
Allied Search Partners