[Histonet] Dear Santa, I would like antiibodies for Christmas

Tyrone Genade tgenade <@t> gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 04:29:26 CST 2008

Hi all,

In light of the fact that it is Christmas, the time for giving, I was
wondering if any of you histonet subscribers in the EU might be
willing to play Santa Clause.

I'm looking for test samples (a few microL) of the following
antibodies to see if they are active against the protein equivalents
in the fish I'm working with: Nothobranchisu guentheri and furzeri. So
far we have had good results using antibodies against other
evolutionary well conserved epitopes, such as L1, TAG, GFAP, S100,
SMI31 etc.. The antibodies I would like to test are those against:

BDNF

FoxO3A and FoxO1

c-Rel

protein posphatase 2A

pCREB

Phospho-c-Jun (Ser63)

phospho-p53

B-catenin and Integrin Beta1

and the TUC-4 antibody for identification of neural stem cells.

Any anti-zebrafish leukocyte antibodies would be great too (can't use
the biotinylated lectin in the whole mounts because of the back
ground).

My Prof is in Germany with his family for the next 2 weeks, so if
anyone would like to play Santa, please let me know and I will get his
address for you.

Thanks!
--
Tyrone Genade