[Histonet] Fw: RE: Holiday Greetings from Chuck Churukian

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 15:46:02 CST 2008

Hi Histonet Subscriber's,

The following forwarded e-mail was from Chuck Churukian.  I spoke with his wife Irene last evening and she wished to have this Holiday wish forwarded to the histonet world.

Sincerely,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
President
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Specializing in Histology, SS, IHC, & TMA
Tele: (425) 941-4287
E-Mail: akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com