[Histonet] Embedding center and staining dishes

sharon.osborn <@t> comcast.net sharon.osborn <@t> comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 14:44:40 CST 2008

To all histotechs
     We have a TissueTek II Embedding console in excellent working condition that you can have by paying for the shipping charges.  Remember when we were thrilled to have one of these units rather than the coffee pot or ice cream scoop to fill our blocks?
    We also have a complete set of the glass staining dishes plus covers for the Richard Allan HMS 760 Robotic Stainer.  These are also free with you paying the shipping charges.
    Please let me know your interest in whichever one you wish plus your contact infomtation, shipping information and UPS or Fed Ex shipping number.

Sharon Osborn, BS, HT(ASCP)
IHC-QC
LabVision
ThermoFisher Scientific