[Histonet] RE: Offended

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Dec 11 16:10:43 CST 2008

1.) Bio companies may sell their mailing lists to other companies...
2.) Do you have any online subscriptions to anything? They may sell your
info.
3.) I've heard of companies scanning Facebook and MySpace - is your home
address is on them and set to public?

Just some guesses....

--On Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:07 PM -0600 Ingles Claire
<CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org> wrote:

> A certain company has recently started sending histo related fliers TO MY
> HOUSE. I want to know where they got my home address, especially since I
> have never actually done business with this company. Claire
>
> ________________________________

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 BRB (pkgs) / 140 Farber Hall (letters)
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

"Without my flaws I'm really very boring."
- random internet blog commentator