[Histonet] perfusion question

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Dec 10 15:16:04 CST 2008

Does not matter. The only error I see people making is spending a lot of
time on the washout step. You will never get all of the blood out so
there is no reason to try. Given a 250 g rat, I would use 25-30 ml of
washout instilled in 15-20 seconds, then switch over to fix.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.