[Histonet] Biomeda Corp.

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> dynacaremilwaukee.com
Wed Dec 3 09:09:46 CST 2008

All,

I vaguely remember a discussion on this, but could someone please refresh me on who bought out Biomeda and perhaps provide contact information for whomever is now dispensing their product?

I am looking for their FITC Streptavidin (F72) so if there are any vendors that provide a similar item, please feel free to respond directly to me so I have some options for if it is discontinued all together.

On another note, I'm also using Biomeda's Crystal Mount Aqueous Mounting media so alternative product suggestions for this one would be much appreciated as well.

Thank-you in Advance,

Glen Dawson  BS, HT & QIHC (ASCP)
IHC Manager
Milwaukee, WI