[Histonet] Large Slide Boxes

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 18:36:06 CST 2008

have you tried Lab Storages Systems, New Comer's Supply or Surgipath?

JTT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pamela Marcum" <mucram11 <@t> comcast.net>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Large Slide Boxes

Good Afternoon All,

I am looking to purchase some 3 inch by 2 inch (3X2) slide boxes for large
slides. We do some larger specimens and it seems these have become almost
impossible to find. I have tried several sources and no one had them or knew
where I could get them at this time. I have tried myneurolab and several
other speciality vendors also to no avail. HELP

Pam Marcum