[Histonet] EM ListServe Sites

Roger Moretz stamptrain <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 15:14:57 CST 2008

Jerry:

There is a comprehensive listserve at www.microscopy.com.  You don't have to be a member of MSA to use it, but if you are an active electron microscopist (which I was for over 40 years) then the Microscopy Society of America is where you need to be.

Roger Moretz, Ph.D.

----- Original Message ----
From: John Steel <steely0511 <@t> yahoo.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 3:51:48 PM
Subject: [Histonet] EM ListServe Sites

Hi All,

Are any of you involved with electron microscopy?  I am interested in EM list services, and would love to hear of what is out there, or even start a list serve of my own - particularly in the field of cryoTEM as applied to structural biology, bio-polymers, and drug discovery.  I would appreciate any info you could provide - Thanks!

Best regards,
Jerry