[Histonet] Slide storage for -80C

Judith L. Williams juditw <@t> u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:18:33 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetters- we have a researcher who has a lot of slides in boxes that are 3.5" by 5.5" and they are looking for rack storage for the -80. I know previously on Histonet someone had the answer for the small black slide boxes, but does anyone know about rack or shelf storage for the larger boxes??? These are of course that funny in between size.
Any help would be greatly appreciated- the tech do NOT want to spend days transfering slides to smaller boxes just to store them!
Judy

Judith Williams, PhD, HT(ASCP)
Research Scientist
Department of Comparative Medicine