[Histonet] Request for neuropathology slides

Karen Gustashaw kgustashaw <@t> aperio.com
Wed Aug 20 12:43:01 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Aperio is working on image analysis solutions for neuroscience
applications. I'm interested in obtaining brain sections and/or spinal
cord sections stained for any of the following, either with chromogens
or fluorochromes:

amyloid plaque

Lewy bodies

myelin

In exchange, we will provide the whole-slide digital images, as well as
an acknowledgment for any images that we use in our application notes
(if desired).

Please contact me off-line if you are interested in submitting slides.

Thanks!

Karen

Karen M. Gustashaw, M.S.
Product Manager, Fluorescence