[Histonet] job listing

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Wed Aug 20 12:07:54 CDT 2008

 Here's a job listing I was asked to post. Please respond to Nancy if
you are interested.
 Thanks.
Linda M
Histonet administrator

I am writing to enlist your help in identifying possible candidates for
the Surgical Pathology Supervisor at one of our large teaching hospital
clients. This unique career opportunity is available due to a recent
reorganization.

The Surgical Pathology Supervisor is responsible for the Histology
Department that includes more than twenty-five FTE*s, and provides
support to a world class pathology faculty acknowledged for their
expertise and diagnostic capabilities.  The Department processes more
than 40,000 surgical pathology and ob/gyn cases/year, and performs more
than 4,000 frozen sections/year. The Histology Department produces more
than 200,000 blocks and 400,000 slides/year.

Our client is committed to a state-of-the-art histology department, and
is in the process of developing a plan to acquire *best of class*
technology to meet that goal. Additionally, the Department has embarked
on a path to reorganize its quality assurance plan to exceed the most
rigorous inspection criteria. Hospital administration and pathology
leadership strongly support both initiatives.

The Hospital is located in New York City, and is recognized as one of
the most prestigious health care institutions in the country. Qualified
candidates for this exceptional career opportunity must possess a B.S.
degree in Medical Technology or related science.  HT or HTL (ASCP)
certification required. Minimum of five years supervisory experience
preferred, and at least six years experience as a Histotechnologist
required.

If you know an individual you believe may be interested in this
opportunity, please call or email me. We would be happy to provide a
position description, as well as discuss more information concerning our
search. Thank you for your assistance.

Health Care Development Services, Inc.
Nancy Bielinski, Director
LabLeadershipsm Executive Search

PPhone: (847) 498-1122
  Highland Park, IIL

        FFax: (847) 498-3264
   Website: wwww.hcdsinc.com

             EEmail: NancyB <@t> hcdsinc.com ( mailto:NancyB <@t> hcdsinc.com )

		information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the <br />
		individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further <br />

		disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any <br />
		disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a <br />
		violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, <br />
		please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at <br />
		privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all <br />
		applicable privileges related to this information.</span><br />