[Histonet] tissue container disposal

sotiris lakis sotlak <@t> yahoo.gr
Tue Aug 19 10:01:26 CDT 2008

Hello everybody,

I know disposal policies might differ between countries but we seem to be facing a dead end concerning used empty tissue containers with formaldehyde remnants. We are provided with a toxic waste container for liquids and special bags for biohazardous material. There seems to be some confusion among colleagues so I would appreciate it if someone could give us an idea about the best way to solve the problem.

Thanks
S. Lakis
Resident in Pathology