[Histonet] Murine leukocytes on paraffin?

Mikael Niku mikael.niku <@t> helsinki.fi
Fri Aug 15 02:13:22 CDT 2008

Dear Histonetters,

I'm looking for antibodies to identify basic leukocyte types on murine
PFA-fixed paraffin sections (such as tissue macrophages, B cells, and
CD4+CD8).

I just noticed that AbD Serotec seems to offer a fairly nice range of rat
and hamster monoclonals for these purposes. Any experience on these
products, do they really work well on paraffin?

With best regards,
Mikael

 Mikael Niku, PhD, university lecturer
 University of Helsinki, Finland

 - What do I think of western civilization?
   I think it would be a good idea!
                                            Gandhi