[Histonet] cryostat block holders

Atoska Gentry gentras <@t> vetmed.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 11 11:09:01 CDT 2008

oops!!! my bad. that number was discontinued the replacement catalog
number is: 08-732-119. Hope this works for you. I could not get it to
pull up on their website but when I entered it as a rapid order item it
came up. Best wishes, Atoska p.s. fisher scientific denotes they're
experiencing network problems but online orders can still be placed,
perhaps that's the reason.