[Histonet] converting to a new path system

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Fri Aug 8 11:22:58 CDT 2008

I"d even go so far to say that history conversion is one of the single most
important aspects of procuring a new system.  If you don't have history
EASILY accessible on the new system, you either:

1.  have to go to the old system for EVERY case and print the history for
your pathologists to read, or
2.  sometimes the history is converted, but it's 'separate' from the new
system history.  In that scenario you have to look 'elsewhere' in the new
system for the patient history.  Again, this is another real pain that you
feel for every case.

Not to toot our own horn so much, but that's why our history conversion
always makes the converted case look just like you entered it on the new
system.  As a side benefit, when you go 'live', all the cases in progress
are converted so that you can continue with them in the new system on day 1.

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 270.423.0968