[Histonet] converting to a new path system

Bell, Lynne Lynne.Bell <@t> hitchcock.org
Fri Aug 8 11:00:54 CDT 2008

We use Meditech in our hospital.  Because our previous pathology system
was designed by one of our pathologists, the Meditech conversion didn't
happen smoothly.  We still have access to the old pathology and cytology
reports in another system.  It is certainly a pain in the butt.  I
believe you can purchase the "conversion" package when you purchase
Meditech.    I would think that your current CoPath could be converted
to Meditech.  I would certainly ask the question of your IS department.

Lynne Bell