[Histonet] cryostat block holders

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 15:26:31 CDT 2008

René J.

--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Kim Merriam <kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Kim Merriam <kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] cryostat block holders
To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 12:36 PM

Hi everyone,
I want to order some disposable cryostat block holders (the round things that
you attach your block to).  I don't know what they are officially called,
so I am having trouble searching for them.  Does anyone know what they are
called and if anyone sells plastic ones?
 Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)
Cambridge, MA

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu


More information about the Histonet mailing list