[Histonet] cryostat block holders

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 11:36:02 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I want to order some disposable cryostat block holders (the round things that you attach your block to).  I don't know what they are officially called, so I am having trouble searching for them.  Does anyone know what they are called and if anyone sells plastic ones?
 Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)
Cambridge, MA


More information about the Histonet mailing list