[Histonet] Horse bones

Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru
Wed Aug 6 12:17:28 CDT 2008

R. Berger:
I was not be able to get good quality sections from bone
specimens, until begann to use next things:
1- determination endpoint of decalcification
2- isopropanol as dehydratant
3- mineral oil as antemedium before parafiin infiltration.
In my personal experience only these things had great
improvement for quality of my bone sections.
All rest things have had minimal importance for me.
I must use manual processing, because have not any processor.
Sincerely,
Maxim Peshkov,
Russia,
Taganrog.