[Histonet] microwave processors

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 08:54:39 CDT 2008

IF you have a turn around time issue, it is worth considering the MW option, BUT if you are not pressured by the TAT it is NOT worth it.
  Consider the following: NO matter how fast you process your tissues, you will need EXACTLY the same time  PRE and POST processing to take care of your 100 cassettes.
  You probably will cut in half your processing time (since you are aiming at 3 hours processing time), so your total TAT will be about 80% of your present TAT.
  And NO, a modified lab MW oven will not produce the same results.
  If you want I can send you a study I published on the subject.
  René J.