SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] chewing gum

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Thu Apr 3 07:17:34 CDT 2008

Just make sure you aren't using "Plus"..the DMSO might be an issue, LOL!

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas
D Deltour
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:07 AM
To: 'Joe Nocito'; 'histonet'
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] chewing gum

Back in the day (when I was a kid) I used to get those wax lips that
were chewable like gum. I wonder if there is a warning on the para-plast
bags about chewing it.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
Office (803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262
Doug <@t> ppspath.com
PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.