[Histonet] chewing gum

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 06:17:16 CDT 2008

I know I'm going to feel stupid, so I'll get this over quick. I looked up in the CAP website and found 10 references to gum disease, but nothing about chewing gum in the lab. If you put a piece of gum in your mouth BEFORE entering the lab, can you still chew the gum? The reason why I ask is that we are getting a new medical director and we have already have problems.
    I could not chew gum, then after lunch of beef fajitas with peppers and onions, beans, and salsa, causing me to have dragon breath, I guess I could have a close up discussion with her. Forget the brushing the teeth road. I brush my teeth once a week whether I need to or not (only kidding).

JTT