[Histonet] Re: Illegal spam

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Thu Apr 3 06:13:41 CDT 2008

So John is inundated too. Tough John, but nice to hear from you again -
it seems rare nowadays.

At the risk of stretching this thread, in-between 2 of my post
yesterday, I had two adverts for a bigger erection, and this morning one
of these adverts of which I spoke, offering lists. This is a MD's list.
See below.

Board Certified MDs in the USA

788,865 in total <> 17,817 emails

Featuring the most complete contact information in many different areas
of medicine

Over a dozen sortable fields

Price for this week only = $398

+++ You get these for F-Ree with every order this week +++

-> American Pharmaceutical Company Contact List

Personal email addresses (47,000 in total) and names for top level
executives

-> Hospitals in the US

more than 23k hospital administrators in over 7k hospitals [worth over
$300 alone)

-> Extensive Directory of Dentists in the United States

Practically every dentist in the USA is listed here

-> US Chiropractor List

Over than 100k chiropractors practicing in the United States

send and email to: leslie.carroll_dr <@t> hotmail.com

this offer is only valid until April 4 2008

and email with 309 in the subject will ensure no further communication
from us

Terry