[Histonet] RE:LEAN Histology labs in California

Orr, Rebecca ROrr <@t> enh.org
Tue Apr 1 14:47:20 CDT 2008

HI Elizabeth,
Even though I'm not close by, I would be glad to share my experiences
with the LEAN process...Our lab has improved drastically since we
brought in these principles. Even though we  did buy instrumentation,
sometimes all it took was re arranging some of the older  equipment in
the lab to an another area that resulted in some great improvements!
....Now if I could only get some of this LEAN stuff onto my hips!
Have a great day.
Becky

Have any histo labs in California implemented LEAN management/workflow?
I'd be very interested in hearing from you and visiting your lab if
possible.
Thanks
Elizabeth

Becky Orr CLA,HT(ASCP)QIHC