[Histonet] GDP or GLP Documentation Training

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 09:44:54 CDT 2007

A couple of months ago, I came across a training site that specialized in this sort of thing; here is the website:
http://www.cfpie.com/

Kim

Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)
Cambridge, MA

----- Original Message ----
From: Liz Chlipala <liz <@t> premierlab.com>
To: "Carter, Kendra" <CarterK <@t> MedImmune.com>; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:43:33 PM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] GDP or GLP Documentation Training

Kendra

We subcontract out our QA to a local company here in Boulder and they have also helped us with GLP training, etc.  I would suspect that there are companies that are local to you that deal with regulatory issues that could help you out.  Check to see if your state has a Bioscience association or something similar, if they do they will list vendors that can provide those types of support services.  If you like I could contact my guys here and see if they know anyone that is in your area.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592