[Histonet] Histotech vacancies

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:17:30 CDT 2007

I am one of those who did not have the benefit of
courses.  I was given the ShSheehannd told to
know it forwards and backwards.  The poor book
never left my hand for a year.  My young
chchildrent the time worried that I would read
from it for their bedtime stories.
The day that I received the information that I
had passed, my chchildrensked if that meant that
the book could be put down.
There was so much in the test that I had never
heard of.  But having read so much about the
workings of stains I was able to figure out the
best answer.
The two that I went with to take the test did not
pass.  One was a student training in the same Lab
as me.  The other in a private lab.
Those weeks waiting for the results were the
longest in my life. (back when it was a manual
written test).
Patricia

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D