[Histonet] Job Openings

clfields12 <@t> alltel.net clfields12 <@t> alltel.net
Sat Sep 8 10:10:09 CDT 2007

Pathology Consultants is a fast growing Histology Lab located in Greenville,South Carolina. (associated with the Greenville Hospital System) Our newly built histology lab (opening in Oct.)is seeking full-time, experienced Histologists and PA Support Techs.  We are building a strong team in this new facility.  The Histo position is a daytime position, M-F with one Saturday every 4 to 5 weeks 1/2 day.  Great benefits, free parking...
Please call 1-864-295-8215 (ask for Carole)for more information and an appointment.

Carole Fields, HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
8 Memorial Ct.
Greenville, SC 29604