[Histonet] Mohs Histology Training Seminar

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Fri Sep 7 12:34:13 CDT 2007

Dear Histonetters

For any Mohs histo techs or histotechs interested in Mohs histology out
there, I will be presenting a Mohs Advanced Training Seminar with Barbara
Strippoli in New Jersey in early October. If any of you are interested in
expanding your expertise in this growing field, we invite you to attend. I
will be happy to forward more information to any replies. This is a two day
seminar with hands-on practice using Leica cryostats. We still have some
space available. Thank you for your time.

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing