[Histonet] Breast Lumpectomies..MACRO sections..and Prostates

Farish, Craig cfarish <@t> csu.edu.au
Thu Oct 25 18:42:16 CDT 2007

Hi Bernice,

                 I'm currently in the process of sourcing plastic
supermega cassettes + all the associated paraphernalia. I'm struggling
to find a reasonable supplier in Australia so I'm dealing with a company
called cellpath in the UK (www.cellpath.co.uk
<http://www.cellpath.co.uk/> ). Up til now they've been excellent to
deal with and can supply cassettes (71x51x16mm), appropriate moulds,
slides, coverslips and storage for the whole set-up. Freight costs are
however, a real drag (one of the few disadvantages of living down here).

Hope this helps,

Craig

Craig (Joe) Farish

Technical Officer

School of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences

Charles Sturt University

Locked Bag 588

Wagga Wagga NSW 2678

Ph.   (02) 6933 2079