[Histonet] mouse diaphrams

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Oct 18 10:08:48 CDT 2007

And the Thermo Party at the Bowling Lanes is Monday night also ...
Sorry, no expertise in mouse diaphragms!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Molinari, Betsy
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:51 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] mouse diaphrams

It is not Friday but I can see the remarks a mile away on this one.  I
may have posted this before and I apologize if I have. I am trying to
freeze some mouse diaphragms. I continue to get artifact (holes).I have
tried freezing on dry ice, dry ice/isopentane slurry, isopentane,
Isopentane/ methlybutane . I have blotted the tissue to remove excess
moisture all to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...should be
wild time in Denver w/ World Series going on. I understand that on that
Monday the W.S. and Monday night football will be happening at the same
time right next door to each other, Betsy

Texas Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Pathology
6770 Bertner Ave
MC1-283