[Histonet] crazy immuno question - can you restain slides?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:58:04 CDT 2007

If the section already has DAB (as it probably does), you cannot eliminate it.
  René J.

Cheryl Cross <ccross6032 <@t> aol.com> wrote:
  hi everybody -

I'm going back through some of my earlier attempts at immuno for
cleaved caspase 3; i have a beautiful lesion i ruined :) on
dilutions. is there anyway i can use my newer, better protocol on
this previously stained slide?

seems such a waste :)

thanks for any input!

CC

Cheryl Cross, DVM, Dipl. ACVP
Researcher
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Tennessee Department of Pathology
2407 River Drive, Room A201
Knoxville, TN 37996-4542
(423) 967-2724
fax: 865-974-5616