[Histonet] Herpes Simplex Virus Controls

Bauer, Karen Bauer.Karen <@t> mayo.edu
Tue Oct 16 12:44:37 CDT 2007

Hello to all...

It's a cold, dark, and dreary day in Wisconsin and my husband actually saw snow flakes last week!  I'm dreading the winter weather as we approach the holidays.  Oh well, on to business...

We are in desperate need of some HSV controls and I'm hoping someone out there has a few I could have.  I would be willing to swap with some controls that we have in abundance.

Thanks in advance,

Karen Bauer HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Luther Hospital
Eau Claire, WI

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.