[Histonet] (no subject)

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Wed Oct 3 08:53:20 CDT 2007

ANyone out there using PCNA?? I having been trying to work up this antibody and am not getting anywhere.? I will be using it in conjunction with?to MIB-1.? Since they are both proliferation markers I would expect them to look very similar, but they do not.? The PCNA seems to show different intensities in the staining where MIB-1 is either positive or negative.?

I am using breast cancer and colon cancer as my controls.? I have tried using both an HRP and Alk Phos detection.? While the alk phos seems to be a little better than the HRP, it still isn't crisp.? I have the Biocare antibody and titered it out to 1:800 and I am using the Alk Phos Mach-4.

Any suggestions?

Roxanne