[Histonet] Amyloid Control

Lorraine Cornett cornettl <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:10:24 CST 2007

I am appealing to the histonet to help me out.  We have totally exhausted all amyloid control blocks that we can get our hands on.  My pathologists don't want to order control slides, they want a block that can be cut when the stain is ordered.  Does anyone out there have extra amyloid control blocks that they could share?
Thanks in advance for any help!Lorraine Cornett, HT (ASCP)Highlands PathologyBlue Ridge Division, Kingsport, TN423 224-5793 fax 423 224-5349