[Histonet] benzidine stain to demonstrate red blood cells in whole embryos

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 10:33:54 CST 2007

And you should be glad it does not work, because benzidine is one of the most dangerous substances you can work with.
  Stay away from it!
René J.

"Rogers, Rhonda" <rhrogers <@t> iupui.edu> wrote:
  Good morning,

I am looking for a method to stain whole mouse embryos with benzidine to demonstrate red blood cells. The one we were given by a colleague is not working for us, so I hope someone on Histonet is willing to share a reliable method.

Regards,

Rhonda

Rhonda Rogers, HTL(ASCP)

Wells Center for Pediatric Research - Conway Laboratory

Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis

1044 W. Walnut St., R4 379

Indianapolis, IN 46202-5225

Phone: 317-278-8781 E-mail: rhrogers <@t> iupui.edu