[Histonet] RE: QIHC

Abigail M. Butler am3309 <@t> uga.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:25:17 CST 2007

I was just responding to the questions about the QIHC exam.
It's not as difficult as you may anticipate.
And I really don't think studying really helped me much.
I think you just have to know the stuff that you do.
Now, if you are not currently performing IHC you probably do need to study. But if IHC is something that you do on a daily basis then you should be fine.

Also, to the guy that has the title IHC supervisor, how did you get that title? And how many techs do you have under you?
If you don't mind me asking......
Abbie Butler, HT (ASCP), QIHC
University of Georgia
College of Veterinary Medicine