[Histonet] MiTF on a Ventana Immunostainer

Sate Hamza dermpathsy <@t> gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:22:59 CST 2007

Thanks to all who have responded to my message.

I asked my colleague and she said that she has not ordered any antibody
yet.  She said she wanted to see if she can get a protocol first before she
orders the antibody.
She was wondering what the source of your antibody was ..

Thanks again ..

Sate

--
Sate Hamza, MD, FRCPC