[Histonet] R.E. no subject (embedding contamination)

Farish, Craig cfarish <@t> csu.edu.au
Sun Nov 18 16:23:46 CST 2007

You can also have the grooves filed from the tip of your embedding
forceps (or purchase forceps without grooves if possible). They still
perform the same function but can't carry over contamination as easily.

We're looking at the enforced removal of Picric Acid from histo labs
here. Where's the fun in non-exploding reagents?

Craig (Joe) Farish

Technical Officer

School of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences

Charles Sturt University

Wagga Wagga NSW 2678

Australia

<mailto:cfarish <@t> csu.edu.au> ' I don't want to achieve immortality
through my work, I want to achieve immortality through not dying' -
Woody Allen