[Histonet] Histotechnician vs. Histotechnologist exam and resources

Patty Dunlop pdunlop720 <@t> gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 05:48:40 CST 2007

Hello,

I am preparing to apply to take either the histotechnician exam (HT) or the
histotechnologist exam (HTL) and am not sure which one to take.  I have a
b.s. in biology, but did not take any histo courses.  Would the HTL be too
bold for me?  I worked 3 years in a pathology lab working with animal tissue
at Merck, so I do not have a wide knowledge of histology from my work
experience.
Also, what reading/study materials are recommended for someone who needs to
learn about all the basics for the exam?

Thanks!

Patty