[Histonet] TMA arrayers. Does anyone have a favorite model?

Thomas Pier tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:55:36 CST 2007

I haven't used any other instruments, but I've been happy with the Beecher MTA-1.

Tom Pier

>>> Hugh Luk <hlukey <@t> msn.com> 11/05/07 12:22 PM >>>

I need advice.  Is there a favorite Tissue microarray unit?  I currently use the Beecher TMA #1, but due to the humidity in Hawaii, the electronics have failed.  I guess I shouldn't have taken it swimming with me in the ocean! I attending NSH, but did not see too many TMA vendors. Beecher did throw a very nice break-time pretzel party, but I missed meeting any of their people. I would appreciate any advice... Thanks,
Hugh Luk, HTL (ASCP)
hlukey <@t> msn.com
or hluk <@t> crch.hawaii.edu
Pathology Shared Resources Lab